Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well as i sit here on the eve of starting my new life i want to tell you all about me.

I have been a big girl all my life. I had a wonderful childhood etc with the best parents anyone could ask for.

From as far back as I can remember I have always had anixety issues and worrywartism...yes i just made that word up! lol
To calm my nerves I have always turned to food.  It comforts me.

My doctor told me from a young age I had a sluggish metabolism so the comfort foods werent helping my weight jump!

My blog sometimes might be paragraphs but sometimes might just be be writing down whats going through my mind and as alot of you know that changes very often!  I love jumping to different topics mid sentence!! just want to make sure everyone is listening hehe

thanks to Natasha Fury I will be starting to post weekly pics of my process...Tomorrow I hope to get this pic done.
thanks for the idea Natasha

love you all
xoxox
 oh and yeah i just broke my glasses...not impressed....off to get contacts tomorrow morning while my glasses are away getting fixed!

1 comment:

  1. I know where you are coming from about the aniexty. I have HUGE aniexty issues and panic attacks! For some reason most people don't wanna talk about it...

    ReplyDelete