Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hey all

wow i never though it would be so hard to keep this blog up and going...its hard to get on here everyday and post something.
today i brough my ellipical in the livingroom so i can see it and want to use it....gonna try tomorrow for 5 minutes again..i hope to get past that 5 minutes mark soon:)

Been drinking ALOT of water lately and it feels so much better to be hydrated for once..makes a difference guys really!! makes u feel awake and alert!

So try tomorrow to drink your 8 glasses of water :)
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will try to increase the amount of water I drink daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I have to do exercise I like ( I hate the treadmill but like aerobics) and even then it is hard to motivate myself. I love my aerobics video workout ( 15 min. if lazy or 30 min. if more committed). You are inspiring me to think more about my health.

    ReplyDelete